How did you celebrate this Friendship Day?
“You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no results” said Mahatma Gandhi. Leadership is all about actions and examples, not titles or positions. As a leader, we should try to make a positive difference in society through the work we do. This friendship day was celebrated by the LEADers all over Karnataka in a unique way. They have inspired others through their actions.
Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s a relation of being there for each other in all times. Supporting and encouraging one another in all the works they do. Friendship day is a day to celebrate this relation. So how did you celebrate?
Friendship Day is not meant to be celebrated only with our friends. The initiatives taken by the LEADers are the unique examples which are:
- LEADers of Darbar College and Arts College celebrated the Friendship Day at Vijaypur orphanage. They organized games to the children and awarded prizes to the kids who won the competition. They also painted the walls of the orphanage to make the more look more beautiful and ended the celebration by cutting the cake.
- Leaders of Deshpande IT Fellowship Program celebrated Friendship Day with Nature. They planted more than 50 plants in the temple premises. The work the students were appreciated by the temple President and Committee members for their unique thought.
- Leaders of Deshpande Susandhi Fellowship Program celebrated the day with Traffic police and other police officers. They tied friendship bands to the police as a sign of small tribute to the work they do irrespective of all the climatic conditions.
- On the occasions of Friendship day and Nag Panchami Leaders of RYMEC College Ballari took an initiative and visited the Dayashankar Gurukula Orphanage home. They enjoyed with the kids by cutting the cake and distributing the sweets. They tied the friendship band to the children and were amused to see the happiness in their eyes. The students organized a drawing, dance and singing competition to the children.
- The Leaders of Jigalur Women’s College Dharwad celebrated by planting the saplings in the college and hostel campus.
Written By: Vaishnavi N Patil
Mail Id: email@example.com