Once a man said,“ When the time comes, nature corrects itself naturally without any choice regardless of man’s action”. But, was it an accidental disaster or intentional man- made disaster! After SARS disease, a new type of coronavirus starts hitting the streets of China. Some people claim that it spreaded from contact with bats, some people claim that it got accidentally leaked from a Chinese laboratory which is to be used for biological warfare. But, Chinese defense minister of China tweeted on twitter that it was done by the U.S military as a biological warfare attack against China and the world. But, in China, where in almost all places there are highly advanced AI security cameras which can identify people very quickly. Nobody can officially prove where the source of this deadly virus has come from, there are only assumptions and we may or may not never know the source of the cause. Anyways, on the date of November 16th in the year 2002, an outbreak of (SARS) which stands for Severe Acute Respiratory syndrome (SARS) began in China’s Guangdong which infected more than 800 people and killed 34 people worldwide.
But, this new type of coronavirus which scientists named it as Covid-19 which the World Health Organization declared as an Pandemic because it has almost spread to every continent except Antarctica. This Covid-19 was initially caught attention from the victims of the City of Wuhan of Hubei Province of China. At the time of writing this blog, according to the world o meter live counts were 169,610 infected cases and 6,518 deaths and unfortunately there is ‘no’ vaccine officially right now to cure the coronavirus. But, the best possible outcome for this vaccine to be fully developed is expected to take 12 months to 18 months.
But, there is still hope for humanity because the doctors from around the world are trying to check by giving alternative medication to patients which surprisingly cured 77,782 people and fully recovered. Some doctors from China are using alternative traditional chinese methods to cure patients. Some doctors from India and China are using HIV ,H1N1, malaria medications which cured some of the infected people. Whereas, some doctors are using victims’ blood, who have recovered from their natural higher resistance and higher immunity power of recovered victims. Unfortunately we don’t know the exact number of people affected and how fast this virus can spread.
But, to Avoid Fear-mongering and unnecessary public fear. We would like to share with you some of the best tips, prevention and precautions to be taken to avoid spreading of this Coronavirus disease to you, your loved ones and the people around you.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM COVID-19:
1) Wash your hands more often with soap and water for at least about 20 seconds especially, after you have been to a public area or after coughing or sneezing.
2) If soap and water are not currently available with you, then it’s better to use a hand sanitizer that contains alcohol content of at least 60% in it .
3) Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
4) After brushing your teeth try to gargle with hot water 3 times.
5) Try to prefer to have a bath with hot or warm water because high temperature of water will kill most of the virus and germs from your body.
6) This disease mainly spreads from human to human contact. So, try to avoid Human contact especially with people who are sick.
7) Try to cover your nose and mouth if you’re sneezing and coughing with a handkerchief or a tissue paper.
8) Try to stay at home unless it’s an medical emergency.
9) Try to Clean your home with dis-infectants, especially your bed, bathroom and living areas and your daily used working things like your smartphone, laptop keyboard, wall switches and other things.
10) PLEASE ONLY WEAR A MASK IF YOU’RE SICK OR COUGHING OR SNEEZING, you don’t have to buy and wear a mask if you’re not sick because masks might be scarce for other people who’re sick and need a face mask.
11) If you don’t have a facemask, try to cover your face with a scarf or handkerchief and try to clean the used scarf and handkerchief with hot water after every use.
12) The symptoms might show up abit late, if you’re still sick for more than 14 days with the following high symptoms, please consult a health official or doctor nearby.
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19:-
1) Difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath.
2) Starts with fever.
3) High cough and sneezing.
4) Persistent pain or pressure in the chest area.
5) New confusion or inability to arouse, bluish lips or face.
If someone else in your family is feeling sick and showing the above the symptoms,
Try to separate him/her in another room or maintain a bit of distance, use different food vessels, spoons, plates and cutlery for the sick ones. Use different Self-hygiene items like soaps and shampoo bottles for the sick ones, wash the most touched surface area in the place.
Please contact the nearest health authorities if you’re or someone in your family is feeling sick or showing high symptoms as above.
Thank you so much for reading it till the end and I hope this blog was useful to you.
If you feel that these tips were useful try to share it with your family and friends.
Written by: Pathan Roshan Khan
Email ID: email@example.com